The Sun Certified Programmer for Java Platform (SCJP), Standard Edition 6 certification exam (CX-310-065) is for programmers experienced using the Java programming language. This certification
SCJP exam consist of one exam and it is mandatory for several other sun exams like SCWCD ( Sun Certified Web Component Developer) , SCBCD ( Sun Certified Business Component Developer ), and SCEA ( Sun Certified Enterprise Architect).
- Achieving this certification provides clear evidence that a programmer understands the basic syntax and structure of the Java programming language and can create Java technology applications that run on server and desktop systems using Java SE 6.
- Demonstrate to your employer, peers & customers that you are proficient in Java Technologies and use industry-respected best practices.
- Improve your knowledge using the process of achieving the certification.
- Enhance your salary, job opportunities and credibility through this respected credential.
- You are interested in demonstrating proficiency in the fundamentals of the Java programming language.
- you want to validate your understanding and familiarity with the basic construct of the java language
- You are into writing Java applications and want to be recognized for your skills.
- You want in-depth knowledge of various concepts of Java Programming Language.
- You do not have too much of an idea about Java Programming Language, preparing for this certification will get you a foothold in Java Programming Language.
- Declarations, Initialization and Scoping
- Flow Control
- API Contents
- OO Concepts
- Collections / Generics
Exam Number : CX-310-065
Title : Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition 6.0
Prerequisites : None
Number of questions : 60
Passing score : 58.33%
Time limit : 180 min
Cost : USD 300
Type Of Questions: Multiple choice ( The number of correct answers is given in the exam ), Drag and drop, Fill in the blank